Joining this team of professionals will have you become part of a market leading studio who are passionate about the creation of high-quality real estate images.
As the Senior Retoucher for this studio, you'll be responsible for the delivery of high-quality images through retouching, blending and merging of images that brings your client's vision into reality.
This position is also responsible for ensuring the in-house team produce and maintain the high standard of quality images through rigorous quality assurance processes.
As part of this, you'll be required to lead, motivate and train others, and you'll be able to demonstrate your experience in this space and your communication skills will ensure that you're able to articulate the processes and expectations.
The Senior Retoucher is also responsible for the production and delivery of other digital products such as Video Slideshows.
You will work in a fast-paced environment to:
- Deliver high quality sales marketing imagery and digital content
- Transform images through retouching, blending and merging while adhering to reference and style guides
- Ensure images (print/digital) are client ready and match the brief
- Manage the quality of material produced externally
- Deliver other digital products such as Video Slideshows, Virtual Inspectors
- Manage file organisation and archiving
- highly organised with a keen eye for detail and great time management
- a great communicator, able to build lasting relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- experienced with various Content Management Systems
- fluent in Photoshop, Lightroom and Capture One Pro
- a friend of the Adobe Creative Suite
Only those with the requested experience will be responded to. This position is only open to permanent Australian residents.