This is an environment where you’ll be nurtured and encouraged to strive for the best every day. There are plenty of opportunities to continue developing your creative skill and technical abilities. This opportunity will make you a better designer!
This positions will be working within an existing team that is fast paced, collaborative, supportive, hardworking and social. This is an environment where ideas, techniques and best practices are shared to help ensure the best possible work leaves the studio each and every time.
This in-house design team wants you to join them in creating a range of collateral including catalogues, point of sale (POS), ticketing, sales & promotions and EDM's.
Your skill set:
- previous Graphic Design experience in an in-house retail environment
- designing for retail, POS, catalogues
- able to work within strict brand guidelines while pushing the boundaries of design
- experience with annotations via an online approval system
- the culture in this organisation is amazing! It's supportive and they nurture their talent.
- the brand is evolving and changing internally and changing perceptions of where it has been - this is an exciting time to be involved with this company.
- you’ll be encouraged to grow as a Designer and a person by the most supportive and genuinely nice manager
- they are located in an inner city suburb, close to parking, public transport, shops and cafes
- a range of benefits are on offer, including a generous staff discount
For the right person, this will be an immediate start.
If you’ve got the required experience, get in touch today by emailing email@example.com or by hitting the apply now button below.
Only those with the requested experience will be responded to. This position is only open to permanent Australian residents.