You’ll ideally have at least 5 years industry experience in a Marketing Manager role and have a proven track record of developing strategies and campaigns that have increased awareness of your organisation and allowed you to be in front of your target demographic.
You’ll know how to come up with successful marketing campaigns from idea to execution and be able to talk from your own experience about some of the achievements you’ve had during the course of your career.
You will know how to track and analyze the success of your campaigns, manage your budgets, and ensure that all of your marketing material is aligned correctly with your brand.
Your responsibilities include:
- Developing strategies that build awareness of the brand and drive traffic, clients and/or leads in.
- Create successful marketing plans and campaigns.
- Working across organic and paid channels like content creation and curation, pay per click campaigns, event management, publicity, social media, lead generation campaigns, copywriting and performance analysis.
- Being able to produce engaging content for website, blog and online social media platforms that attracts and converts target groups.
- Building strategic relationships and partnerships.
- Preparation and monitoring of the marketing budget along with the allocation of spends.
- Overseeing the marketing material across print and digital to ensure that it is on brand.
- Being able to report on the performance of campaigns and to use that insight to assess goals.
- Understand consumer behaviour and adjust campaigns accordingly.
You’ll have a relevant tertiary qualification and be across the necessary software required including Microsoft Office and perhaps a basic understanding of design applications such as Creative Suite and/or Canva.
We’re open to seeing Marketing Managers interested in temporary, contract and permanent opportunities.
To express your interest, send your up to date CV through to Lawrence on firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that we are only keen to see people based within Australia and who have the appropriate working rights. Only suitable people will be responded to.