With a stable of highly recognisable, iconic clients, this studio specialises in strategy, branding, communications and packaging for a wide variety of FMCG clients.
As their Design Director, you will utilise your FMCG packaging experience in a creative and purposeful way that adds value to their brand and business.
You’ll do so within the context of a creative team, working closely with the Creative Director to provide direction to the creative and production teams as well as bringing your own inspiration and knowledge to the group.
With the flexibility of on-site and remote working you’ll be working alongside some of the best in the business.
Here is a snapshot of your day to day responsibilities:
- Be the creative lead on assigned projects
- Generate and present creative/strategic solutions which solve business challenges
- Direct, collaborate, inspire and become a valued leader within our creative team
- Participate in workshops with clients and studio staff, challenging the status quo
You have a reputation for being:
- Providing clear and meaningful design direction to junior creative team members
- Strategically-minded creative thinker
- Confident and personable presentation skills
- Positive and pro-active approach
If this sounds like you, and you’re keen to play an integral role in a business that has been established for over 25 years, then be sure to apply here or send your combined CV and Folio to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Vicki-Anne on 0413 453 563.
Applications only accepted from those living in Australia with full Australian working rights.
Only those with the requested FMCG packaging design experience will be responded to.