An independent boutique design agency from London are setting up their Melbourne office and are looking for a Senior Graphic Designer to join their team.
- Strong technical knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite and Keynote
- Ability to put presentations together from creds. to pitch documents
- Good creative thinker with visual flair
- Capable of leading projects, demonstrating the ability to meet a client brief
- Understanding scopes and managing teams to deliver projects
- Understanding design strategy, analysis, and preliminary research
- Strong conceptual skills
- Strong understanding of client deliverables, budgets, and the ability to take responsibility for them
- Ensure final design meets client’s requirements and specs
- Ability to multi-task and hit deadlines over multiple projects
- Experience working with external suppliers ie. print/ production
- Assist with work programming and reporting on project progress
- Organised and capable of handling project administration
- Ability to effective manage multiple projects/tasks of varying complexities
- Ideally an advanced degree in Graphic Design or a related field.
- Several years of experience in a design role
- Experience leading projects and seeing them through from concept to delivery.
- Superior creative and technical design skills.
- Retail experience is a bonus
If you are interested, have a CV showcasing the above skill set, apply now or contact Vanessa Dolan via email email@example.com or call 0468 467 675
Only those with the requested experience will be responded to.
This position is only open to permanent Australian residents.