Known for shaping brands, destinations and experiences, this team of humble yet high achievers is creating extraordinary brand stories for their blue chip client base.
As their project manager you too have a passion for branding.
You own your projects from the start to finish and persevere when challenges present themselves.
You’re known for being able to prompt your clients needs and you actively problem solve throughout your day.
Getting a gig working for this highly sought after studio isn’t easy, but when you get it, it’ll put a spring in your step and catapult your career.
To be considered for this role this is the experience I need to see in your CV:
- Project management - senior level management of client relationships and projects
- Facilitate and lead presentations to clients
- Manage budgets with a commercial mindset
- Produce quotes, reports and invoices
- Trouble shoot and mitigate project challenges
- Follow up warm business leads providing fee proposals
- Organic growth of existing client relationships
- Traffic management of your projects through the studio
- 7 years experience
- Strong understanding of branding projects.
This studio is really attracted to those who possess creative and innovative thinking, good judgement and commercial astuteness. If this is you and you have the experience requested above, please apply here or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only those with the requested experience will be responded to.
No sponsorship can be offered.
Must have full Australian working rights.
You will be required to work on-site at the studio 5 days per week