Flexible start/ end times: Between 8am-6pm
Location: Melbourne CBD
Our client, a not-for-profit organisation providing independent research services for government and a high profile sector, is seeking a versatile Mid-weight Graphic Designer to join their team.
This position offers a unique opportunity for collaboration with a team, involving the formatting of academic reports, creation of visual content, and active participation in brand development.
- Collaborate with the Research and Consulting teams to present research reports, and format layouts and visuals accordingly.
- Create visually appealing and effective content designs that clearly communicate complex information.
- Develop data visualisations and infographics to enhance report presentations.
- Apply typography and layout skills to format long-form academic reports with meticulous attention to detail.
- Contribute to brand development by implementing and maintaining brand style guidelines and developing and maintaining templates.
- Design digital graphics for promotion across various platforms, including web, email marketing, and social media.
- Produce engaging visuals for event and webinar promotion, such as signage and posters.
- A strong and diverse portfolio showcasing a range of design projects, demonstrating creativity, technical skill, and the ability to solve design challenges.
- A Designer who has worked in government or corporate industries (advantage - highly desired)
- Strong understanding of layouts, with experience in formatting academic reports, annual reports, long text documents, and brand identity design.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite software.
- Proficient in Power Point, Microsoft Office, Word.
- Familiarity with Canva (desired).
- Excellent communication skills to comprehend and incorporate feedback from team members.
Please submit your resume, portfolio, and a brief cover letter outlining your relevant experience to firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. We thank all applicants for their interest.