While we would love to be able to promise everyone a job, the current economic situation means that our focus is on ensuring we continue to provide on-going support to the industry and to build a focus towards providing the best talent to businesses as needed now, and as we reach the other side. We may not have anything to offer immediately however we are keen to know who you are so that we can best match you once opportunities begin to build again.
- Turning information into simple, compelling, emotive and highly engaging design work
- Working with internal marketing teams
- Designing various collateral in-line with brand strategies, taking the designs from concept development through to finished-art and production stage
Your skills & experience:-
- At least 3+ years experience working with design agencies or in-house client side
- Demonstrated experience as a Graphic Designer in a fast-paced environment
- A pro in the Adobe Creative Suite - Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop + After Effects is a bonus
- Strong attention to detail - able to produce high quality work on time and within brand guidelines
- You will be a great communicator with the ability to build strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders and suppliers
- You will be solution oriented rather than problem focused.
- You like to challenge yourself, are curious and creative.
- You are constantly learning and evolving, suggest new ways of doing things and take responsibility for your work.
If you think it's time to expand your reach and you have a cv and portfolio showcasing the above skill set, apply now or contact Vanessa Dolan via email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0468 467 675
Only those with the requested experience will be responded to.
Candidates must reside and be based in Australia.