Hey marketers looking for a step up (isn't that all of you?!)
If you have passion, organisational skills, and aren't afraid of a little leadership then this one could be for you (or maybe not, but there's only one way to find out - keep reading)!
Our client is an industry-leading B2B publisher who really puts their money where their mouth is when it comes to their values. They boast:
- work/life balance: work 8:30 - 5 with a one-hour lunch break and actually be able to leave the office on time. The office is super-central and easy to get to.
- inclusivity: their leadership team is more women than men (hell yeah!) and they share respect for all identities.
- trust: once you're up and running in the role, they have flexible hours, and you can work from home 2-3 days per week.
They also have quite a flat structure, so there isn't too much red tape and you can easily text or call the CEO. What does this mean for you? Your plans will actually get approved, and you can make at all happen rather than waiting around for a rubber stamp (dream come true?).
You might want to hear what the role is before you hit 'apply'!
They are looking for a Marketing Manager (Brand and Campaign) to work on the launch of a new B2C product that includes new websites, social media strategy, podcasts, and printed and digital publications (exciting stuff, plus you'll really get to make the role your own).
A typical day might include:
- touching base with the marketing ops team to check in on all things tech
- providing words of wisdom to the more junior marketing team members
- drawing up marketing plans and campaigns, including digital and social
- meeting with senior leadership to see how you can help achieve their business objectives
- taking a walk on your lunch break and stopping off at one of the many cafes nearby
- using your way with words to write up succinct creative briefs
- get the cogs turning as you identify opportunities to reach new audiences
- reporting on the success of the team's goals and KPIs (throwing in a graph never hurts)
- knocking off with a few drinks with your team
Plus, you'll get to travel interstate a few times per year (work perks!)
But wait a sec, what boxes do you need to tick for this to be a match made in heaven?
- You don't need to have been in the game for decades, but you will need at least a few years of proven experience, and;
- Know how to develop marketing strategies and plans in your sleep
- Have led a small team and junior staff
- Be a whizz at project and stakeholder management
- Strong writing skills (we're not asking for Shakespeare, but your sentences need to be complete and your content clear)
- Able to juggle like you're in Cirque du Soleil: balancing deadlines across multiple brands, across multiple media channels, across multiple team members
- Be a pro at being proactive
Still with me? Give me a call on 0468 385 638 if you have any questions or email your CV to email@example.com and we'll go from there!
Only those who fit the above criteria will be responded to.
You must have full working rights in Australia.
You must be based in Sydney.