It has grown from selling in one niche to now have 8 other businesses in allied industries, employing 6500 people across Australia and New Zealand (500 in Corporate).
The purpose of this strategic marketing role is to help win, keep and grow their customer base at the large corporate enterprise level, by creating a valuable, innovative and differentiated customer experience.
Your role will be to drive marketing transformation. Some of those core responsibilities:
- Working in conjunction with the CMO on delivering 2030 vision and strategic marketing priorities.
- Create, evolve and develop segment strategies
- Develop digital assets and experiences to enhance CX
- Establish a whole of customer understanding including insights, data, segmentation, life-time value and growth opportunities
- Develop digital assets and experiences to enhance and differentiate the customer experience
- Build and co-ordinate a customer/data driven prioritisation process across three business verticals
- Contribute to the development of new services and customer experiences
You have a forward thinking Leadership style and you’ll inspire a team of 4 by developing a data and metric led mindset.
In order for your application to be successful I need to see the following experience in your CV:
- Use of design thinking principles to gain customer insights and develop ideas to solve problems and create opportunities.
- Deep understanding of at least two industries, its markets and competitors.
- Passion for trends and technologies in customer insights, brand measurement, marketing automation and data driven creativity.
This is a hands-on role so if you’re only interested in doing the strategy and giving it to others to execute, this isn’t the role for you.
If this role has sparked your curiosity and you’d like to explore it further you can apply here or email email@example.com