Are you self-motivated, able to identify marketing opportunities and develop content?
If so, our client is looking for a strategic social media expert to join their growing team in Melbourne’s South-East. With an emphasis on flexibility, adaptability and valuing great ideas, this role is sure to see you fast-track your career. This is an autonomous role that requires your well honed content creation and social media skills, with creative freedom and trust from the organisation.
- Developing media strategies and key milestones
- Managing and creating content for all social media channels
- Understanding the business' objectives
- Identifying opportunities for online growth and content creation
What do we need to see from you?
- At least 3 years of experience planning and implementing social media campaigns
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Ability to create simple, engaging designs for social media assets
- Experience in creating fresh, engaging, and catchy content for a service business
- A strong understanding of analytics and optimising digital campaigns
- Experience in community management, growth & engagement
- Video content production is a bonus but not essential
This role is sure to grow over the years and see you well-positioned in a highly talented company. They encourage flexible working arrangements in combination with working onsite in Melbourne’s South-East.
If this sounds like the perfect fit for you, please apply here or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 0468 467 675.
Only those who fit the above criteria will be responded to.
You must have full Australian working rights.