Hey you! Yes, you, the wordsmith who wrangles briefs by day and corrects their friends' Facebook posts by night.
This will only take a few seconds but it will (probably) be worth it! Best case scenario, this is the first introduction to your amazing new Copywriting role with an established retail brand who are looking to take their content to the next level. Worst case scenario, you’ve spent 60 seconds (or less if you’re a quick reader) reading this instead of another motivational post on LinkedIn - your loss.
As a writing pro, you know that every sentence is an (often wasted) opportunity to position your brand, build rapport or engage your customers. You can do more than just put words on a page - you know how to think strategically, to take a brief from concept through to rollout, oversee the creative team, and of course, put beautifully crafted, clever words on the page. Whether it's an above-the-line or below-the-line campaign, you’ll take the metaphorical (and maybe literal) reins, leading tone of voice and written content.
Even though you’re a superstar, you can’t do all of this alone (unless burnout is your thing, then go for it) so you’ll be surrounded by a close-knit team of dedicated creatives who are challenging the traditional model of an in-house creative team. Pretty much, they care about creating great work as much as you do, and will be the powerhouse to help you get there.
Now, the part that you really came here for - what’s in it for you?
- Trust and room for creativity (worth its weight in gold!)
- With 180 stores across Australia, this role would bring great opportunity for growth and national exposure
- Extra dollars in your pocket with their Profit Share Program
Last but not least, make sure you tick all of the boxes below before you send through your aaahmazing resume:
- 5+ years of experience in copywriting within a high volume retail studio or agency environment
- Excellent written skills across ATL and BTL campaigns
- Strong conceptual skills with an excellent understanding of campaign structure, copywriting and tone of voice
- Experience defining and maintaining brand tone of voice
If you’re still with me, thanks for sticking around! Now would be a great time to email me a copy of your resume, or if you’d rather have a chat (ideally about this job, or your opinion on the Oxford comma) then give me a call on 0468 385 638
Looking forward to it!
Only those who fit the above criteria will be responded to.
You must have full working rights in Australia.
You must be based in Melbourne.