- Assisting in the design and production of all brand, sales and corporate communication materials, across print, online and multimedia platforms.
- Assisting in the creation of corporate and product orientated videos and materials.
- General support to wider business including developing creative campaign ideas, concepts and mock-ups for sales team and development team.
- Delivery of all design requirements on time and to appropriate quality per expectation of Chief Marketing Officer.
- Delivery of all design materials, trade campaigns, videos and activities “on–brand”.
- Organisation, booking and delivery of all marketing photography and videography requirements.
- Proven experience and proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite - Advanced Illustrator, Advanced Photoshop, Advanced InDesign
- Sound knowledge of MAC platforms
- Ability to think outside the box and develop innovative concepts
- Take written and verbal briefs and be able to communicate ideas through sketches and mock-ups.
- Knowledge in finished artwork – print and digital.
- Experience in video editing and motion graphics (After Effects and PremierPro) desirable but not essential.
This really is a great opportunity to work within a very dynamic and growing marketing team. There is also the opportunity for on-the job training to up-skill and short term bonus incentives - such great benefits!
If you are interested, have a CV and portfolio showcasing the above skill set, apply now or contact Vanessa Dolan via email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0468 467 675.
Only those with the requested experience will be responded to.
This position is only open to permanent Australian residents.