This is a role that would suit a mid level Graphic Design with a minimum of 3 years internal design experience. Return to work mums and dads are encouraged to apply.
Sitting in the marketing team, reporting to the Head of Content this role will cover a variety duties including:
- Following the recently refreshed brand designing across internal collateral, web site assets, OOH, social media assets, site centre displays, signage and video
- Campaign management using Campaign Monitor
- Updating and management of company website (Wordpress)
- Sourcing stock imagery and low level retouching for social media posts.
- Working within brand guidelines
- Creating presentations for events using Powerpoint
- Creating an emotional connection with all external advertising and social media campaigns
- Exceptional attention to detail
- An eye for design and the ability to be creative on external campaigns
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- A positive 'can do' attitude to everything you do
- 3 years experience ideally within an internal role
- Proficient across Adobe Creative Suite. Video/animation a bonus, Word, Powerpoint, Excel
- A team player, be able to collaborate on all projects and pick up team members projects at any stage
Interested and ready for the next opportunity? Then you need to send through your up to date CV and folio that highlights your examples of your work in this space to Jonny: firstname.lastname@example.org.
This is an onsite requirement and you do need to be an Australian citizen to be applicable for this role. While we would like to get back to everybody, only those shortlisted will be replied to.