I am working with a Design and Technology agency who is looking for a freelance Senior Digital Producer to assist during a very busy period.
Working with an expert team of Strategists, Designers and the in-house team of Developers you will to work across the delivery of design, research and technical projects for a range of clients including government and health.
As a freelancer you must be able and confident to jump into any project at any stage and take the lead.
It is essential that you meet the following requirements:
- 3-5 years experience in a similar agency role
- Experience delivering projects across strategy and/or design (non-marketing) or larger scale web build projects
- Deep knowledge of capabilities and limitations of web or application software
- An in-depth knowledge of digital and agency project production, including a broad knowledge of agile and waterfall methodologies
- Experience working in a similar ‘agency side’ environment with a range of client types and project sizes
Interested and ready for the next opportunity? Then you need to send through your up to date CV that highlights your relevant experience with details of past projects delivered to: email@example.com.
This is both an offsite and onsite requirement and you do need to be an Australian citizen or resident to be applicable for this role. While we would like to get back to everybody, only those shortlisted will be replied to.