They are looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist to join their growing team. You will be responsible for the end-to-end management including strategy development, project scoping and planning, workflow forecasting and project delivery of complex campaigns across all digital platforms.
You will report to the Operations Manager who looks after Sales and Marketing Teams. You will work in a highly collaborative and well supported team of seven Marketers, which includes Campaign Managers, Digital Producers, Copywriters, and Marketing Coordinators.
- Define, develop, and maintain fully integrated digital marketing strategies, campaigns, including websites, EDMs, Social, SEO/SEM and content to drive traffic, engagement, and acquisition.
- Lead the implementation and management of brand campaigns including organic and paid search to maximise ROI.
- Work with the Campaign Managers to implement promotions, content and campaigns.
- Develop and optimise marketing campaigns via creative A/B testing, segmentation, acquisition, and retargeting strategies.
- Manage and optimise online and digital marketing budgets to achieve targets and ensure a seamless brand experience across all digital channels.
- Onboard and manage SEO / SEM Agency - work closely with agency and manage all digital promotional marketing.
- Measure and report on performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assess against goals (ROI and KPI’s) to develop strategic decisions and recommendations.
- Monitor and identify insights into trends, issues, opportunities, and threats in the digital space and optimise spend and performance based on the insights.
- Own, manage and maintain our corporate websites. Identifying and implementing strategies that result in increased traffic and product sales.
- Design, create, build and maintain our social media presence across multiple accounts.
- Develop a deep understanding of our websites’ performance through Google Analytics and other tools, translating data into insights and recommendations to improve performance.
Skills & Experience:
- Ability to utilise strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels.
In-depth and expert experience in every key aspect of Digital Marketing.
- A qualification/Degree in Digital Marketing and/or related field.
Direct Marketing/ Database/segmentation experience
- Expertise in implementing and managing digital performance media programs - SEM, SEO, Display, Social.
- Experience in defining digital analytics, managing attribution and data driven marketing strategies that deliver demonstrable business outcomes.
- Evaluate emerging technologies and maintain knowledge of digital landscape, continuously working to improve knowledge of best practice, trends and apply to the business and brand where relevant.
Benefits & Culture:
- Culture of inclusive, supportive, passionate, hardworking and high-performing Team.
- Reasonable work hours to achieve work/life balance.
- Strong career progression planning - career development and education opportunities.
- Solid, fast-growing and high-performing business.
If this sounds like the role for you, please apply or send an e-mail directly to email@example.com
Only those with the requested experience will be responded to.
Applicants must be residing in Australia with permanent work rights.