Working with over 100 clients, they are friendly and reputable. Understanding that the best outcomes are produced when the focus is on the client.
As a leader in this role, you’ll be in the driver’s seat, working with clients to implement their wants and needs into paid media campaigns. You will also undertake their whole digital media operation.
Reporting to the Managing Director, you'll be responsible for proactively managing clients, delivering the best digital marketing solutions.
You will have the responsibility of building client relationships and project managing the execution of all digital media strategies across the agency.
On a daily basis you'll find yourself managing client activity, preparing and overseeing digital strategy briefs and executions, monitoring client and competitor brands online, managing Paid Google Ads and their relevant products and Social Media advertising & budgets.
To succeed in this role, you must have:
- 3+ years of digital marketing experience.
- Experience in project management and paid media.
- Strong team and communication skills.
- Extensive experience in client and stakeholder management.
- The ability to work independently.
- Know how to keep rapport with key clients.
- Current Facebook & Google Certifications
- Relevant automotive experience HIGHLY regarded
- Relevant marketing tertiary qualifications
What’s in it for you:
- A caring and considerate work culture.
- Working with experienced leaders in the industry.
- Lots of growth and ability to move upwards.
- Generous compensation.
- Table tennis at the office!
- Please apply here or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Or call 0468 467 675