Our client is a performance driven apparel company who are looking to take on a strong Digital Designer to manage their digital campaigns, develop EDM’s, web banners, visual merchandising, and go-to-market collateral.
You will work closely with the brand and design team in managing digital asset production and delivery, all to ensure consistency of brand and creativity across all brand touch points and channels.
So why work here?
- Hybrid working
- Generous discounts on clothing
- Regular free fitness classes
- Fun, social, and supportive team environment
What are we looking for?
- Solid understanding of the components of an effective and compelling digital and graphic design across various platforms and channels, including digital and retail.
- Proficient skills in Adobe Photoshop, InDesign and other key creative software.
- A self-starter, confident working with very minimal input or assistance from internal or key stakeholders.
- Knowledge of how different online marketing channels work together (email, paid social, affiliate, organic, paid search, lead gen, etc.)
- A proven ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment, manage multiple campaigns and projects, conflicting priorities and project scopes.