- Creative Services Manager
- Large in-house corporate
- Melbourne CBD
- Flexible working hours and location
- Freelance now and if you're interested maybe Permanent
As their Freelance Creative Services Manager you will provide leadership and management of around five in the Creative Services team.
Collaborating with the digital department and their wider network you will deliver video production, marketing, content production, promotional and commercial campaigns.
Some of your key responsibilities include:
- Lead a team of Account, Project and Implementation Managers
- Serve as a major stakeholder in the design and implementation of new business initiatives across a suite of creative assets.
- Ensure all Creative has strong brand representation
- Manage escalated client situations
- Regularly liaise with internal stakeholders to ensure creative solutions are delivered to client partners
- Manage processes to maintain high performance
- Manage the overflow agency relationship and allocation of work to creative team
- 5+ years experience in Creative Services Management (particularly in digital and video creative)
- The tools you use to ensure you know where a project is in its lifecycle at any period of time
- Example highlighting your strong commercial acumen
If this sounds like the freelance opportunity you’ve been waiting for AND you have the experience requested above, then please apply here or give Vicki-Anne a call on 0413 453 563 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only those with the requested experience will be responded to.
You must be residing in Australia and have full Australian working rights.