As the Creative Lead you will be designing creative concepts & proposals, producing mood boards & floorplans, graphic design, product development and sourcing, visual merchandising & styling and overseeing the digital marketing content and execution.
- Establish the design standard and brand objective for the company
- Design comms across multiple digital channels and adapting creative to suit all mediums
- Motivate, support and mentor the creative and sales team
- Collaborate and create sales strategies through marketing and design campaigns
- Innovate new product design collections
- Work with account managers to concept creative proposals and tenders including mood boards, floor plans and attend client meetings to pitch creative concepts.
- Collaborate and develop internal marketing campaigns with creative strategies.
- Production and design of digital marketing collateral and assets. Including trend & inspiration style guide publications, product profiles and packages, marketing campaign assets
- Production and design of print based marketing collateral and assets.
- Support sales teams by creating internal marketing and event materials
- Seasonally curate showroom displays with on-trend visual merchandising and innovative styling to create exciting new environments
- Maintain full product knowledge & coordinate product and brand photoshoots
- Attend local furniture trade shows for inspiration and research
- Analyse market trends in the interior and event industry and take appropriate action
- Design concepts for styled photo shoots and trade-shows
- Source new design inspiration, ideate and present design solutions to evolve the brand’s identify and improve the customer experience
- Prior experience with graphic design and visual merchandising
- Experience in Adobe Creative suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign) and MS Office
- Strong written verbal communication skills
- A minimum of 4 years within the event hire/ visual merchandising / interior design industry
- High creative ability with a strong interest in interiors, furniture and design
- Strong execution skills with exceptional attention to detail
- Past experience creating integrated content across all marketing channels
If this sounds like the role for you, please apply and include your cv and portfolio or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only those with the requested experience will be responded to.
Applicants must be residing in Australia with permanent work rights.