Calling all crafty copywriters who nail everything from punchy product descriptions to engaging EDMs!
There is an amazing opportunity to put your skills to good use with a well-established Australian furniture brand who have a network of 50 stores across Australia and New Zealand.
They are looking for a skilled storyteller to join their go-to-market team in Melbourne’s South-East, working alongside another copywriter and a team of high-performing creatives. You’ll get to make your mark on their web and print content to elevate their brand voice.
Responsibilities will include:
- Writing EDMs, blog articles, product descriptions, campaign material, social media and website content
- Revising existing website and blog content to strengthen SEO
- Maintaining the blog content, including images, links and menu items
- Editing contributor content for the blog
What we need to see from you:
- Demonstrated understanding of writing for the retail space
- The ability to juggle multiple projects at a time
- Experience crafting written content for web, EDM, PoS, advertising, catalogues and press
- Experience writing SEO content and revising existing content in line with SEO findings
You’ll also bring your can-do attitude and passion for writing, being ready to jump into any task that is thrown your way!
This role will be a combination of in the office and from home, based out of their Keysborough location.
If you tick all of the boxes, apply here or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org . For any questions or to discuss your application, give me a call on 0468 385 638.
Only those who fit the above criteria will be responded to.
You must have full working rights in Australia.
You must be based in Melbourne.