You’re looking to join an innovative agency who are at the top of their game, who have a cohesive team and are down-to-earth. Just like them, you're not one for big egos or time wasters, you just value good ideas and collaboration.
Our client has a role that will make the most of your awesome skills. You’ll get to take the lead on creative projects, working with a highly skilled team.
You’ll need to be on the front foot in terms of channel evolution, as you flex your understanding of video, print, web and social content.
In return, your creative ideas will be valued, and your career nurtured as you join this established agency in an exciting new period of growth.
A week in this role will look like:
- Creative check-ins on live projects with cross functional teams
- Planning to ensure timelines can be met
- Agency-wide sessions to discuss project workflow
- Team-wide sessions to discuss evolution of creative thinking through sharing, learning and development
All up, it will consist of about 30% live project work, 40% overseeing others’ creative outputs, 20% people and workflow management, and 10% learning and creative exploration.
So, what credentials do you need to have?
- At least 8 years in a content role, the majority being in an agency environment
- At least 5 years leading content projects
- Proven ability to transform creative ideas into cohesive multi-channel content strategies, and successfully execute
- Proven ability to deliver projects on time, on brand and on budget
- Experience managing and mentoring junior team members
With flexi-time, a combination of work from home and in-the office in their beautiful Collingwood location, and the option to go part time for the right candidate, this role has all the perks you could ask for.
If you tick all of the boxes, apply here or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org . For any questions or to discuss your application, give me a call on 0468 385 638.
Only those who fit the above criteria will be responded to.
You must have full working rights in Australia.
You must be based in Melbourne.