Our client is a not-for-profit health organisation located in Melbourne’s in South-East who are looking for a Community Engagement Coordinator. Assisting their team until December, you would be working on their Covid education campaign, with a strong focus on distributing information to priority groups.
This role would see you coordinating project deliverables and building stakeholder relationships onsite with an essential worker’s permit.
What do we need to see from you?
- At least 2 years of experience as a community engagement or marketing coordinator
- Police Check, Working with Children’s check and current Victorian Driver’s Licence mandatory
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Proven ability to analyse data and extract relevant insights
- Experience in managing multiple project deliverables, process mapping and planning
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and Powerpoint
- Also advantageous is experience in a community healthcare setting
- Join an established team of over 150 staff and 200 volunteers
- Work on relevant, important content
- Provide essential community support and education
- Work closely with the Community Engagement Manager
With several months to build relationships and make an impact, this role could be the stepping stone your career needs.
If this sounds like the opportunity you’ve been waiting for, please apply here, email your CV to email@example.com, or call 0468 385 638 .