If you live and breathe Social Media, you know the type who reads social best practice blogs for fun, then we want to hear from you!
As their Social Media and Content Manager you will be responsible for all organic social media channels and their community engagement for two key brands.
Imagine your day working across these 4 Key areas:
• Developing the organic content strategy.
• Creating and implementing content across all social media channels (Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Youtube, etc)
• Reporting on the effectiveness of campaigns and posts
• Managing and fostering brand collaboration relationships.
• End to end influencer marketing strategy and management.
• Coordinating social based competitions
Blog and Copywriting:
• Strategy and execution of our blog and content platform
• Long-form copywriting for blogs and emails
• End-to-end campaign creation and coordination
• Assisting with photography and video shoot content
• Copywriting marketing communications collateral.
What’s in it for you?
• you have access to an in-house designer and freelance creative team.
• working for a team of high achievers
• free local parking
• 10 minute walk to a train statin
Next steps. If you have the experience mentioned above then be sure to apply here or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only those with the requested experience will be responded to.
Only those who reside in Australia with full working rights can apply.