- Creative Recruiters | Melbourne | Permanent Job
- Senior UX/UI Designer (hands-on position)
- Digital Agency that provides continuous training
I have been working with this client for a few years and the feedback I receive from my candidates is that the owners provide a great opportunity for staff to train and develop their skills. They have also created a trusting environment/culture where employees are provided with the opportunity to run their own desks and take ownership of their work.
For this role, I am looking for someone who is an integrated designer with a strong focus on UX. Whilst the majority of the responsibilities of this role is around designing human-centred platforms, you will also be involved in other projects including marketing, branding and maybe print at times.
Since my client has a small team, we are looking for an individual who is driven, proactive, open to leading other team members, liaise with clients and manage stakeholders. As a result, this role is not suitable for Designers who are too specialised or are used to working in large teams.
- End to end design from helping with UX research through to wireframing, UI, UX optimisation and auditing.
- Design and concept presentation to clients
- Guiding younger Designers
- Attending meetings with clients.
- Due to the client-facing nature of this role, we need someone with strong communication skills
- Proven experience in seeing projects from start to finish
- Ability to build prototypes and conduct usability testing
- Previous experience in an agency environment
- A warm personality and solution-driven attitude.
If you are interested in this position and can see yourself flourishing in this role, apply now or email me your CV and folio via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only those with the requested experience will be responded to.
Applicants must be residing in Australia with permanent work rights.