- Creative Recruiters | Melbourne | Permanent Job
- Digital Marketing Manager
- Melbourne’s City Fringe
As the Digital Marketing Manager, you will be responsible to plan and deliver the end-to-end digital marketing activities for the business. You will work in with the Marketing team to execute strategy and drive optimum digital results.
If you are a driven digital marketer who is driven by data and results, then you would want to know about this role as we are looking for an individual who is obsessed with driving traffic to the website and optimising conversion rates as well as tracking marketing strategy performance through data analysis.
- Develop and implement paid search, display, and other digital campaigns;
- Manage and maintain website content, design, performance, technical integration and functionality, including web chat;
- Manage suppliers and agency relationships and performance;
- Work with CRM manager to maintain and optimise CRM integration;
- Work with CRM Manager, Social Media and agency partners, to plan and implement digital campaigns that meet various business goals including prospect, nurture and engagement targets;
- Lead the development of innovative digital activities from email campaigns to app development;
- Monitor website content and social media activities;
- Track and manage the Digital Marketing budget, providing analysis and reporting as required.
- Exceptional career development programs worth $10K
- early incentives
- Birthdays Off
- A special day a year where you get to do something special (maybe something from your bucket list)
If you have the required skills for this position and are interested, apply now.
Only those with the requested experience will be responded to.
Applicants must be resident in Australia with permanent work rights.