- Creative Recruiters | Melbourne | Permanent Job
- Digital Marketing Coordinator
- Australian owned manufacturer in Melbourne Outer South Eastern suburbs
I am working with an Australian brand in the camping and four-wheel drive sector in Melbourne’s outer south-eastern suburbs that is looking for a Digital Marketing Coordinator to deliver creative digital campaigns alongside their Marketing Manager.
There are a lot of benefits associated with this position but I will get into it at the end of this ad.
Let’s cover the responsibilities first:
- Execute Digital Marketing & Social Media Calendar
- Execute product updates (EDM/ Weblinks)
- Set up & execute campaigns across online channels
- Manage multiple social media channels including Instagram, Facebook & YouTube
- Manage timelines for online & offline content
- Actively contribute to content calendar strategy
- Measure the success of digital campaigns & assist in reporting
- Manage website content updates
- Assist with creative briefing & ideation
- Some level of familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite
Based on the mentioned responsibilities, I am looking for someone with the following skills and attributes:
- Creative thinking and ability to come up with new ideas on how to build brand value and connect with target marketing through digital marketing.
- At least two years of commercial experience in social media and content management positions
- Ability to commute to outer south-eastern suburbs (there is no public transport available).
- Warm personality, with a “can-do attitude” (as my client has a very warm, passionate and caring culture).
- Passion for camping, outdoor activities or four-wheel drives is a bonus.
Now that we have covered what the role entails and who we are looking for, let talk about the benefits of this position:
- You will be working alongside an experienced Marketing Manager with a wealth of experience to learn from.
- A friendly and supportive team plus work and life balance (working hours are 8:30 am to 5:00 pm)
- Working in an environment that encourages and appreciates new ideas. No politics or hierarchy, and you get to see your work come to life.
- Lunch is provided every day with a chef onsite who sends the menus out weekly with two options for each day!
- Above all, you can shape your own position, and ask for training and grow with the business.
- Very high staff retention.
If you have the required skills and are interested in this position, apply now or email Houmi via firstname.lastname@example.org
Only PDF CVs are accepted.
Only those with the requested experience will be responded to.
Applicants must be residing in Australia with permanent work rights.