This talented writer will be teamed with an existing Art Director to work across their their major retail client to create campaign ideas in the TV, print, radio and digital. Every brief will be an exciting challenge, you will have a sharp eye for detail and deliver consistent clear messaging.
Your passion for ideas should be the thing that gets you out of bed in the morning. This passion should be shown in your folio of work completed to date. The role requires you to write for a variety of categories and audiences.
- Significant experience in professional, commercial writing
- A strong record in creating immaculate copy that stands out
- A persuasive and confident approach to creativity
- Excellent communication skills
- Effective team management capabilities
- A keen attention to detail and timescales
- Familiarity with creative processes and techniques
- Confidence in building a rapport with clients and nurturing good working relationships
This is a wonderful opportunity to learn and grow under the mentorship of experienced seniors who value craft, resilience and persistence. They enjoy thinking broader and deeper and partner with their clients to make work that brings results.
If you fit all of the criteria, please send your cv and a link to your portfolio to email@example.com.
Only those with the requested experience will be responded to.
Please no applications from journalists.
This position is only open to permanent Australian residents.