No one day or project or client are be the same. They currently have a mixture of both retained and project by project clients.
The types of work that you will manage range from traditional advertising campaigns, POS, outdoor, brand development, social media,
experiential and internal campaigns.
The team is growing, and there is a clear 3 and 5 year plan in place.
If you want more diversity in your day-to-day work and a great small but nimble team to manage, then this is an opportunity you don’t want to miss.
- Approach all work and clients with a strategic viewpoint.
- Write briefs based on the brand platform to inspire great work.
- Work with management to set budget targets.
- Collaborate and internal and external teams.
- Be confident and articulate at presentations.
- Develop strong and proactive relationships with each client.
- Identify and communicate work reflow issues and suggest solutions.
- 3 - 5 years experience within and agency or marketing role.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with budget tracking and estimating for multiple projects.
- Strong and confident presentation skills.
- Excellent relationship building skills anda track record of client growth.
- The ability to work individually and as part of a team.
- Must have a strong initiative to work in an agile environment.
- A strategic thinker who is structured and well-planned.
- Managing multiple projects on time and on budget.
If you think this is the right opportunity for you please contact me submitting a cover letter and your cv via email email@example.com or call 0468 467 675
This role is only available to permanent Australian residents.
Only those with the requested experience will be responded to.