Every day will be different, one day working on events, one day helping to develop a brand campaign or managing a client’s social media. You will be a team key player managing the client and internal teams from brief to production to delivery.
This Account Manager will be working proactively and collaboratively with clients, suppliers and internal teams to understand their clients’ objectives, clearly formulate and implement innovative, strategic and highly effective marketing communication activities. This role requires accountability for outputs including service quality and efficiency.
- Manage projects from initial client brief to delivery/production ensuring creative services are flawlessly executed
- Determine & understand clients’ strategic & operational objectives
- Develop reverse briefs consistent with clients’ strategic or operational objectives
- Ensure creative briefs inspire designers to meet or exceed clients’ expectations
- Understand and convey the agency’s digital capabilities & service offerings
- Manage multiple projects at various stages of delivery
- Support & deliver proposals/pitches
- Liaise with & manage suppliers ensuring cost effectiveness, on-time delivery & high-quality finish
- Prepare cost estimates & quotes
- Assist at photography & film shoots
- Sign-off proofs and undertake press checks where required
- Team player & strong listening skills
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Manage projects from start to finish including financial & head hour budgeting
- Sound communication & presentation skills
- Understanding of social media within integrated campaigns
This role is only available to permanent Australian residents.