This boutique advertising agency has been in operation for over 11 years, they are a bunch of people who love doing that they do. They work across various mediums making the best of all platforms, channels and digital devices. They have a work-life balance because it is small team and they just get great work done.
This role as an Account Manager reports directly to the General Manager, you will work very closely together to ensure that the service and product meet the highest standards.
You will be a key team player involved in everything that the agencies produces. Making sure the team internally knows what they are doing and managing the client’s expectations to be on-brief, on-time and on-budget.
- You will have 3+ years proven account management experience
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions
- Developing and executing campaign plans, managing timelines and budgets
- Managing and developing strong client relationships
- Working closely with the the entire team to deliver exceptional creative
- A can-do attitude to get great work done
- Be comfortable working both autonomously and collaboratively
- Be able to work with varying stakeholders internally and externally
- A dynamic thinker
- A natural multi-tasker with attention to detail
- Well organised and self motivated
- Excellent listening and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
If you have been looking for that change in pace and agency then please contact me send a cover letter and your cv to Vanessa Dolan via email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0468 467 675
Only those with the requested experience will be responded to.
This position is only open to permanent Australian residents.