This boutique advertising agency was set up 4 years ago because the owners wanted to do great creative work and were sick of the big egos at the big adversing agencies. They have a work life balance, because it is small team and they just get great work done.
This role as an Account Manager reports directly to the Owner/Client Service Director, you will work very closely together being the lead team to bring in new business, helping to write the briefs.
You will be a key team player involved in everything that the agencies produces. Making sure the team internally knows what they are doing and managing the client’s expectations to be on-brief, on-time and on-budget.
- You will have 3+ years proven account management experience
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions
- Developing and executing campaign plans, managing timelines and budgets
- Managing and developing strong client relationships
- Working closely with the the entire team to deliver exceptional creative
- A can-do attitude to get great work done
- Be comfortable working both autonomously and collaboratively
- Be able to work with varying stakeholders internally and externally
- A dynamic thinker
- A natural multi-tasker with attention to detail
- Well organised and self motivated
- Excellent listening and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
Only those with the requested experience will be responded to.