Our client is a forward-thinking online travel company based in Sydney, who are disrupting the market and providing new ways of booking and paying. They are looking for a UX/ UI designer to uplift their customer-facing and internal platforms.
In this role, you will research and evaluate usability, work with stakeholders, provide user flows and maps as well as creating design interfaces. You’ll receive direction from a Senior, but have the confidence to work solo, building on existing design themes and frameworks.
The scope of the role includes:
- Undertake stakeholder and user research
- Provide interactive UX designs
- Create design interfaces
- Build prototypes to hand over to the developers
The successful candidate will have:
- At least 3 years of professional experience as a UX/UI designer
- Mid to high level proficiency in Adobe XD or Sketch
- Experience designing wireframes, prototypes and mockups
- Ability to use style guides, design systems and design patterns
If you’re ready to work with this agile team, apply here or email your CV to email@example.com . You can also give me a call on 0468 385 638 to discuss.
Only those who fit the above criteria will be responded to.
You must have full working rights in Australia.
You must be based in Melbourne.