- In-house creative Studio
- Must have TV or Film Production and Finance Background
- Not available now but in a few months? That's ok, still apply
- Available now, that's even better.
This Production Manager is a logistical role that oversees and assists with the scheduling of fulltime and freelance resources whilst managing the financials of digital content production projects.
Working closely with the Creative Director, Creative Services Manager and others, you will provide supervision and effective cost management throughout the lifecycle of various productions.
Some of your key responsibilities include:
- Scheduling of all jobs across the design and video production team
- Preparation and delivery of weekly Production Report providing status of multiple projects to management
- Scheduling outsourced work and managing the relationships with agencies on retainer
- Create budgets and quotes for each job and processing invoices
- Point of contact with Finance to ensure all expenses are tracking to budget
- Tracking of work and identifying and removing bottle necks through production management software
- Provide logistic support to the creative team
- 5+ years’ experience in TV, Film or Digital Production
- 5+ years of Financial and Budget management
- 5+ years in production across video, motion, traffic, resourcing
If this sounds like the freelance gig you've been waiting for then please apply here or give Vicki-Anne a call on 0413 453 563.