A super supportive (I know, they all say that, but this company really is) PR agency is looking for a Senior Account Manager to join their small but mighty team. They work with clients in the travel, skincare, and fashion industries (just to name a few) on traditional PR content, events, digital, media and influencers. You would have the support of the Senior Account Director who is a real-life angel to work with, as well as the opportunity to mentor juniors and make your mark.
I won’t bore you with the details because you know the ins and outs of a usual account service role, but I will run you through the perks because there are more than a few!
- hybrid working and on-site parking for when you are in the office
- early finishes every Friday (did someone say happy hour?)
- $500 wellness bonus to put towards the gym, art classes, or whatever makes you happy!
- birthdays off
- $1000 per year to go towards training and upskilling
Yes, I know, even I want to apply for this role, but I will make you jump through just a few hoops first. Check that you tick all of the boxes below then send me your resume and we’ll go from there,
- several years of experience in a PR agency in account service roles
- a whiz at understanding and articulating client briefs
- ability to crunch numbers and manage budgets
- leadership skills and the confidence to make decisions and run on your own when needed
- have a genuine care factor for your teammates
- a positive attitude and enthusiasm
*note they have a strict no dickheads policy so if that’s you, then don’t apply (and maybe consider a re-brand).
If you have any questions for me (I’ll have more than a few for you, so it’s only fair) then give me a call on 0468 385 638 or email me at email@example.com
The fine print (boring but necessary):
Only those who fit the above criteria will be responded to.
You must have full working rights in Australia.
You must be based in Sydney.