Further growth means that their Account Director needs support so they’re looking to bring in an Account Manager to assist with managing their blue chip client base.
Ideally your experience has been gained from managing FMCG packaging projects but if not, and you have an interest in this forever growing niche then I want to hear from you.
Some of the key responsibilities include:
- Write briefs based on the brand to inspire great work.
- Work with management to set project targets.
- Collaborate with internal teams onsite and remotely.
- Be confident and articulate at presentations.
- Develop strong and proactive relationships with each client.
- 3 - 5 years experience within a graphic design studio, advertising/marketing agency or digital agency.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with budget tracking and estimating for multiple projects.
- Strong and confident presentation skills.
- Excellent relationship building skills
- The ability to work collaboratively
- Managing multiple projects on time and on budget.
So if you’re an Account Manager or an Account Executive ready to step up, I guarantee you that you’ll want to explore this one.
Please apply here or email your CV to email@example.com.
Please note that you must be residing in Sydney to apply for this role.
You must have full Australian working rights - no sponsorship.
Only those with the requested experience will be responded to.