Partnering with their technology business unit, you will take complex information and create engaging, easily understood internal communications for a wide ranging audience.
Your day to day will include:
- Develop compelling narratives for all communication
- Ensure that all content created meets the needs to its target audience
- Provide guidance on best internal channel usage
- Ensure communication aligns with communications calendar
- Deliver appropriate audiovisual graphic and online communication materials, including intranet, print, video and digital media within a hybrid workforce model
What you’ll need to be able to show in your CV:
- 5+ years’ working in a similar internal communications role for a large organisation
- Experience working in technical, financial or professional services organisations will be highly regarded.
- High level written and verbal communication skills – ability to write for a variety of different audiences and create highly engaging content
- High efficiency in producing communications for print and digital communication channels.
If you are an internal communications specialist, and you have experience turning complex language into easily digestible internal communications, then be sure to apply here or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only those with the requested experience will be responded to.
You must have full Australian working rights.