That’s great news because our client is absolutely smashing it in Australia and is now entering new product categories and expanding into new international markets.
With two brands and six sites, you’ll be in charge of the end to end customer lifecycle optimisation.
What we’re looking for in your CV
- You have all-round digital marketing skills having worked for an online brand or in an e-Commerce role.
- Proven experience managing Shopify eCommerce sites.
- Shopify is a must!
- Expert in creating content updates, submission forms, pop-ups and banners, landing page creation, updating stock notifications.
- If you've got kids make a note as you'll relate well to your target audience
- Task and output focused
- Execution is your absolute strength
- You’re organised and thrive on deadlines
- You can handle multiple priorities
- You bring your A-game to the office every day
- Competitive salary
- High performing, close knit team
- No red tape, your ideas can be implemented instantly
- Full autonomy
- Office dog to provide a break when you need one.
- 10 minute walk from the train station
- Free onsite parking
Before you apply for this job you must have SHOPIFY eCommerce/digital marketing experience.
Note: only those with the requested experience will be responded to. You must be able to work on-site a minimum of 4 days per week, ideally 5.