There are two such projects of notoriety on the agenda for our client. Whilst the projects are confidential and I can't speak too much about them here, rest assured you're going to want to be part of this team.
To be considered I'm looking for a Graphic Designer who specialises in Wayfinding & Signage. Key skills and attributes are:
- design functional Wayfinding products and solutions based off customer needs
- produce concepts, design development and documentation drawings to meet project requirements
- you will be familiar with or have developed effective Wayfinding strategies.
- high level of creativity, together with some sign fabrication knowledge would be advantageous but not essential
- you have a customer focused mindset and can ensure all solutions are developed with the end user as the priority
These projects start over the coming weeks and will run for approximately six months. If you can only work part time or for a portion of this time, that's ok. We'll take whatever you can give us.
To apply, either call Vicki-Anne directly on 0413 453 563, email her at firstname.lastname@example.org or apply here.
Only those with the requested experience will be responded to.
This role is only available to permanent Australian residents.