Creative Recruiters | Melbourne | Permanent Job
Senior UX / UI Designer position
Leading Australian Retailer
If you are an experienced UI designer with a knowledge of UX and a passion for the retail industry, you would want to know about this position.
We are currently working with a leading Australian Retailer who is in the process of enhancing their eCommerce platforms across three major brands.
This position is suitable for a professional who has over 4 years of experience who is interested in taking ownership of the e-commerce platforms.
This role involves collaborating closely with the Marketing & Digital Teams to ensure requirements and designs are properly implemented & managed across the following key areas:
- Develop sound UX concepts, including the definition of customer needs, task analysis, and the creation of personas, storyboards, customer journeys, scenarios, user flows and use cases.
- Transform ideas and mock-ups into high fidelity concepts and designs.
- Evangelise and advance our understanding and adoption of UX best practices, tools and documentation.
- Ability to bring together user needs, business goals and technical realities.
- 4+ years experience in UX / UI design for mobile, tablet and web.
- Having strong leadership and stakeholder management skills are essential
- Ability to work with Marketing or external vendors to define user scenarios, personas, user customer journeys and screen flows based on requirements.
- Strong interaction/screen design skills based on user-centric design processes with a high attention to detail.
- Proficiency in Sketch and associated design tools.
- Experience in incorporating UX / UI in the AGILE methodology.
- A self-motivated, proactive individual who takes ownership and follows things through.
- eCommerce experience in a retail environment.
If you have the required skills for this role and are interested in this position, apply now to email your CV and folio to Houmi via email@example.com.
Only those with the requested experience will be responded to.
Applicants must be resident in Australia with permanent work rights.