A successful racing internet service in the southern suburbs of Sydney is looking for a User Experience Designer to help them restructure and design their digital platforms.
This is a perfect opportunity for professionals who want to showcase their ability to transform an online business utilising their UX experience within an agile environment.
The core mission of the User Experience Designer is to provide world-leading, user centred design solutions across all digital channels including web, tablet and mobile.
Success will come through understanding and championing the needs of customers, applying strategic design thinking and UX best practice and partnering with Product and Technology teams to create digital products that exceed expectations.
The UX Designer will be experienced as a commercial designer with a strong background in all aspects of UX design, from IA to UI. Working closely with the Head of Product, the UX Designer will be responsible for end to end user experience development including user testing, creating wireframes, mockups (prototypes) and visual designs.
- 3-5 years of experience as a UX Designer for software, web applications which leverage emergent technologies, consumer electronics and / or mobile devices.
- Experienced in industry standard tools such as Sketch, Axure and Invision to prototype and wireframe design solutions.
- Able to formulate task scenarios and run and report on usability test sessions with customers and then distil outputs of testing and make necessary recommendations
- Able to think and work independently
- Excellent oral and written skills
- Experienced in Agile Methodologies
- Highly engaged in the in the User Experience and User Design community
- High level of strategic and analytic thinking / problem-solving skills
If you have over 3 years of experience as UX Designer and can travel to southern suburbs of Sydney APPLY NOW or contact Houman Bigloo on firstname.lastname@example.org.