Our client is a manufacturer, distributor and Licenser who produce one of the most comprehensive range of leisure products available in Australia encompassing toys, stationary, craft, party and sporting goods.
They’re a well known Australian business based in the northern suburbs of Melbourne with an established team and this role is ideal for an ‘all rounder’ as it encompasses marketing, graphic design, and copywriting.
In this role, you’ll be required to:
- produce artwork and social media assets to digital ad specs for Facebook, Instagram and Mobile Marketplace
- help to increase the online presence of the organisation, working in with the marketing team.
- experience with Facebook and Instagram Ad campaigns
- basic copywriting skills
- hands on graphic design skills, ideally in product design, and mid-level Photo editing skills with clipping paths knowledge.
- The client's target audience is both B2B and B2C, so an understanding of how to create engaging assets that talk to both is essential.
- a bonus would be basic video editing skills, web design skills, MS Office skills and Brand / Licensing skills although the client has stressed that these are things that they’re happy for the right person to pick up and learn on the job - so this is a great opportunity to expand on your skill set if that appeals to you.
The client has indicated that he may also be open to seeing people interested in part time work, which may be ideal for those candidates who have other commitments to juggle into their working week.
This role would be ideal for a Junior to Mid-weight level and you’ll need to submit your CV (in PDF format please) and your up-to-date folio that showcases similar work to be considered for the role.
To apply, click on the APPLY NOW button and upload your details.
Please note that this is an onsite requirement - do not apply if you're unavailable to go onsite or if you're overseas. You will need to be an Australian resident or have Australian working rights to apply for this role. Only candidates who meet the requirements of this position will be responded to.