- Creative Recruiters | Melbourne | Permanent Job
- Senior User Experience Designer
- Immediate start | Take ownership of the product.
This is an amazing opportunity for those who are experienced enough to implement their knowledge and take ownership of their work to lift the business user experience.
Some of the responsibilities of this role are:
● Work with detailed requirements from Product Management to produce UX solutions.
● Produce slick designs that empower customers and their journey
● Present, test, refine and prototype your designs
● Establish a modern UI style guide for products
● Produce UI assets
● Work closely with Engineering to help the team deliver on your vision
Some of the requirements of this role are:
● Have a strong background in Visual Design
● Have 3 or more years Web Application UX design experience
● Be a great communicator
● Work independently to deliver both large and small design projects
● Be able to focus both on the big picture and fine details of the design
● Work closely with an Agile software development team
● Have experience with responsive design for desktop/tablet/mobile web apps
● Demonstrate a strong portfolio showing your UX designs for Web Applications
If you have the required experience and are interested in this role, apply now.
Applicants must be resident in Australia with permanent work rights.
Only those with the requested experience will be responded to.