This is an environment where you’ll be nurtured and encouraged to strive for your best each and every day. There are plenty of opportunities to continue developing your creative skill and technical abilities. This is a business that can thrive on change and challenges, therefore an excitable, energetic, enthusiastic and spirited character is needed.
This positions will be working within an existing team that is fast paced, collaborative, supportive, hardworking and social. This is an environment where ideas, techniques and best practices are shared to help ensure the best possible work leaves the studio each and every time.
As a Senior Designer you will form an integral part of a growing team that works in a fast paced environment and will be partly responsible for bringing the brand’s creative vision to life through all touch points of their customers’ brand journey.
Reporting directly to the Creative Director, you will protect and grow the brand’s DNA while challenging and elevating their event campaigns, photo shoots, publications, language and brand integration across all channels. You will also play a key part in being responsible for delivering and communicating the strategic and creative plans that strengthen their current offering to key stakeholders within the business while delivering to the business’ strategic KPIs.
As a conduit between the business and marketing functions, your ability to interpret and evaluate various objectives into relevant and compelling creative strategy with sound implementation will help the team to manage the creative calendar.
You will also possess sound knowledge of consumer marketing, brand experience and be able to show examples of this understanding from initial briefing through to final creative execution. In addition to your skills, you will have an outgoing attitude and proactive nature.
- Help to inspire, lead and mentor a creative team to deliver new innovations
- Build and maintain exceptional and effective relationships with all functions
- Facilitate creative workshops with all relevant functions
- Awareness of competitive market trends and opportunities both locally and globally
- Ensuring all work is delivered on deadline and accurately
- Focus on elevated experience and consistent brand delivery while working within set parameters
- Various creative experience ranging from catalogue to publication to packaging is advantageous
- Well developed verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Proven ability to show initiative and recommend solutions to briefs.
- Ability to meet deadlines in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to create strong working relationships within the studio team and wider marketing team
- you must also be able to think outside the box, have meticulous attention to detail.
- Adobe CC
- Solid experience of navigating studio servers and DAMs
- Strong creative negotiation skills.
Only those with the requested experience will be responded to. This position is only open to permanent Australian residents.