Senior Integrated Designer
|Job Title:||Senior Integrated Designer|
|Salary:||$80K plus Super|
|Contact Name:||Houman Bigloo|
|Job Published:||August 22, 2018 17:00|
Our client needs a responsible, disciplined and curious graphic designer to join their team and develop the ever-growing client list. You need to be able to talk with clients and manage a project through to production.
- Working across brand creation, brand development and management
- Workshop and visualise B2B and B2C customer journeys
- Designing across digital and print projects
- Develop basic website scopes, business requirements, administrator needs
- Collaborate and Interpret brand identity vision and style to UI design
- Art direct content including: copy briefing, infographic design, photography, video, explainer animations
- Quality control production
- Strategic thinker, creative ideas generator, modernist aesthetic designer, problem solver.
- 5 years experience of financial and professional service and B2B and B2C brands
- High proficiency in infographics, data visualization, and iconography
- Good level of language skills
- High level talent in graphic design, good understanding of typography, photography, colour, language and form
- Being able to present creative work, proactive presence in meetings, empathise with client and project needs
- You are a natural communicator and know what it takes to a get a job over the line
-Along with your degree in visual communication or equivalent you will have excellent attention to detail and high level fluency in the Adobe Creative Suite.
- Report to Project Manager and quantify project timelines, budget and scope
- Discuss strategy, methodology and design approach with Design Director and Creative Director
- Manage and assign process driven tasks with designers.
If you are interested, have a CV and portfolio showcasing the above skill set, apply now or contact Vanessa Dolan via email email@example.com or call 0468 467 675
Only those with the requested experience will be responded to.
This position is only open to permanent Australian residents.