We want to hear from Finished Art and Desktop Publishing candidates at a Senior level who have worked as the following:
Template Creation Specialists
If you wish to apply for future opportunities for Finished Art, you’ll have skills ideally across the majority of the following requirements:
- The ability to work collaboratively with design teams, account service and/or internal stakeholders.
- Document layout and amends to documents to brand guidelines
- Long formatting documents with tables, charts, diagrams, footnotes
- Layout and amends using branding guidelines and existing templates/designs
- Layout Microsoft Word accessible documents
- Layout of technical mapping in Adobe Illustrator
- Layout branded project collateral in Adobe Photoshop, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Illustrator, Microsoft PPT and Word
- Adhere to and use studio systems and processes to ensure work is produced to the highest standards within agreed timeframes
- Proof and quality control of finished artwork to an exceptionally high quality.
- Problem solving finished art layout issues within Adobe InDesign, Adobe illustrator and Adobe Photoshop
- Create press and web ready finished art pdfs/digital assets/Microsoft documents (PPT/Word)
- Proactive team player attitude with a solutions focused mindset.
- Strong communication and positive outlook with team members and clients expected
- Must be very familiar with the tools and functions of Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign in either a MAC or PC operating environment to complete production tasks and ensure delivery of projects to highest industry standard.
- Microsoft Word and PPT skills highly regarded
- Retouching skills is definitely going to be an advantage
Brand Identity crafting
Brand Identity Rollout
Style Guide Creation
Digital Asset Creation
Annual Reports and Prospectuses
Point of Sale
Environmental graphics and signage (wayfinding)
Charts, Graphs, Infographics
If this sounds like you and you wish to apply, then please feel free to send your CV and folio through to Lawrence at Creative Recruiters via email@example.com or apply via the link below.
Please note, while we would love to be able to get back to everyone, we will only respond to shortlisted applicants. We are only keen to hear from people who are Australian Residents or who have the appropriate Australian Working VISAs. Sadly, we won't be able to assist people based outside of Australia.