This dynamic agency lives in the heart of culture, helping brands embrace and connect with an audience that sees and navigates the world with more nuance and sophistication than ever before.
Their core disciplines include: brand, business, and marketing consultancy - attacking the most complicated categories and cultural challenges.
Using art and strategy to design the full ecosystem of formats and channels that will power the concept, communicate the idea and activate the audience.
- This agency is looking for someone to set the bar high, mastermind iconic work and guide them to its place as the Australian agency for brands looking for cultural relevance. A creative leader who has soul and knows style.
- This person will be positioned to shape the agency offering and grow their team, elevating their creative output to new heights.
- You will be a natural-born leader. One who inspires and drives other creatives to never settle for less than brilliant. Most importantly, you will not be jaded and will not be afraid to get your hands dirty.
- Be an inspiring presence in client meetings, captivating clients and motivating them to have the confidence to think big and be brave.
- Grow a creative department and teach others how to work seamlessly with teams outside of creative.
- Be a thought-leader, being able to fully grasp the intricacies of a client’s business while always understanding the roles and opportunities of the agency.
- Have an understanding of what department needs are and how to work with a management team to meet such needs.
- Working across a range of projects from big to small, from agency projects to partnerships, across alternate mediums, formats and budget ranges.
- Proficiency in traditional storytelling as well as concepting innovative media tactics that people will care about and talk about.
- Understand emerging platforms and the evolving media landscape, knowing what it takes to make something new, engaging and relevant in a world of changing appetites and decreasing attention spans.
- 8+ years agency experience and currently at Senior Creative or Associate Creative Director level.
- A proven track record of award winning creative work.
- Experience managing teams .
- Fluent in all production types: digital, film, print, experiential.
- Ability to hold client workshops and be a thought leader within the industry.
A great role to take you career to the next level.
If you are interested, have a CV showcasing the above skill set, apply now or contact Vanessa Dolan via email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0468 467 675.
Only those with the requested experience will be responded to.
This position is only open to permanent Australian residents.