The variety of agency work keeps you on your toes, and you love being around high-performing creatives, but 60-hour weeks and grumpy CDs are wearing you out. You’re looking for a role that will push you creatively, where your ideas will be valued and you’ll be trusted to run with exciting briefs. Somewhere that is collaborative, caring, and will actually have you wanting to come into work. You might even have your eye on a CD role in the future and this is the place that will help you get there.
So how is this role different to the many others I’m sure you’ve seen on LinkedIn?
- A modern agency set up, with the backing of an iconic Australian brand, providing the perfect combination of stability and room for experimentation
- A warm, supportive and driven creative team lead who genuinely cares about your wellbeing
- Join this agency at an exciting time of growth where you will really get to make your mark
- Flexitime, and a combo of work-from-home and in the office in their beautiful Collingwood location
They’re looking for adland creatives (copywriting based) at two different levels: a Senior and a Midweight.
What do you need to be part of the dream team?
- 4+ years of experience working in an advertising agency
- A strong folio showing your creative ideation skills
- Proven copywriting capabilities
- The ability to take ownership and run solo when needed
Still with me? I’d love to have a chat and answer any questions you may have, so give me a call on 0468 385 638 or send your CV to email@example.com
Only those who fit the above criteria will be responded to.
You must have full working rights in Australia.
You must be based in Melbourne.