Are you a creative thinker who thrives in the ideas phase of a project? Do you have a strong understanding of how to translate content across website, social, in-store, print and TV?
Flex your creative ideation, copywriting and project management skills in this unique role with a collaborative agency. Make your mark as you craft stories and work with an agile team to create meaningful connections.
This agency is owned by an iconic Australian brand in the home and living space, and they have built a culture of support, flexibility and innovative thinking. They are truly down to earth, and will nurture your career as you grow with the company.
You will need to:
- be able to turn strategy into clever ideas that connect with the audience
- demonstrate your excellent copywriting and communication skills
- lead by example, and mentor junior creatives (or be ready to step into this in the future)
- plan projects and drive content to meet deadlines
They are looking for team members at both the mid and senior level, so apply if you have:
- At least 8 years in a content role, the majority being in an agency environment
- At least 5 years leading content projects
- At least 4 years in a content role, the majority being in an agency environment
- At least 2 years taking the lead, or working independently on content projects
With flexi-time, a combination of work from home and in-the office in their beautiful Collinwood location, and the option to go part time for the right candidate, this role has all the perks you could ask for.
If you tick all of the boxes, apply here or send your CV to email@example.com . For any questions or to discuss your application, give me a call on 0468 385 638.
Only those who fit the above criteria will be responded to.
You must have full working rights in Australia.
You must be based in Melbourne.
- Seniority Level Mid-Senior level
- Marketing and Advertising
- Employment Type Full-time
- Job Functions
- Project Management