In this newly created role of Senior Client Director, you will be responsible for the performance and billings of their account service team. You enjoy being client facing and you thrive on being a mentor and support to a growing team of account service managers of all levels.
Your key responsibility as Senior Client Director is to achieve your client's strategic brand objectives. You will work closely with them to establish strategies and then work closely with internal creative teams to execute those strategies.
It goes without saying that you will be able to clearly demonstrate a history of strong teamwork, problem-solving skills and outstanding interpersonal and verbal and written communication skills.
As many of your clients will be on the other side of the globe, you’ll need to be able to work flexibly to manage time differences. Work/life balance is a real thing at this agency so you’ll be able to manage your time to ensure you stick to standard number of hours. You'll also get the opportunity to balance working onsite and offsite.
With strong commercial awareness you can demonstrate ALL of the following within your CV:
- FMCG branding and packaging branding projects
- You understand and contribute to planning brand and design strategies
- You use strategic agility to identify and solve problems for specific business, branding and design issues
- You compile and prepare material for design briefs and participate in analysis planning.
- You can persuasively present work, articulating design strategy and how the creative meets the objectives
This is a senior role and will suit a mature, organised and extremely experienced Senior Account Director who knows how to demonstrate a sense of urgency. Applications close on Wednesday 25th January 2021.
Those who have demonstrated the requested experience will be responded to from the 27th January 2021.
Only those with the requested experience will be responded to.
You must have full Australian working rights which allow you to take on a permanent job.