My client is an established creative agency based in Melbourne’s inner suburbs. Due to recent growth and new client wins, they are looking for a senior account manager or account director to join the team.
This agency is a tight-knit and collaborative team and you will be joining some incredibly talented individuals, managing clients and creative projects across branding, design, communication strategy, online development, photography and video.
This multidisciplinary agency, has a wonderful mix of clients across property, fashion, hospitality, automotive, lifestyle, architecture and NFP. Property branding experience would be highly desirable for this role.
You are an experienced account manager, with over 5 years experience gained in design or creative agencies, and an understanding of branding, identity and its many deliverables across print, environmental design, print collateral, video, motion graphics, websites and online advertising.
- Managing and developing strong client relationships
- Strong experience managing financials, including budgets, reconciliations, job profitability and account forecasting
- Working closely with the Business Directors to develop existing clients and win new business including pitching
- Working closely with the creative teams to deliver exceptional creative
- You’re constantly learning and growing, to stay on top of emerging design, marketing and technology trends
- Proven account management agency experience (gained in brand agencies)
- You are self-motivated and able to manage small and large projects
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions
- Proven ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects, while maintaining strict attention to detail
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Excellent financial acumen
- Inspires great creative thinking and pushes boundaries of the norm
- A dynamic and strategic thinker
- A natural multitasker and team player
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills, highly organised and self motivated
- Be able to work with varying stakeholders and team members
- Be comfortable working both autonomously and collaboratively
- Timely and accountable
You will be joining a great team of people, who have a strong work ethic, dynamic culture and strive to produce top quality, high-end creative work.
Please email your CV and cover letter to email@example.com or call 0468 385 638.
***Only account managers with relevant design AGENCY experience will be contacted***
***Applicants must be a resident in Australia with full working rights***